Linphone on RedHat

jorge grille
Hi all,

Could you clarify for me if Linphone can be installed on Red Hat 7.9 (Maipo)?

If possible, I would appreciate a short setup and setup guide.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Jorge.

Re: Linphone on RedHat

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

I never tried this but normally the AppImage should run fine.

You just have to download it, give execution rights, and execute the file.

Do not hesitate to give feedback.

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 02/12/2020 à 16:25, jorge grille a écrit :
Hi all,

Could you clarify for me if Linphone can be installed on Red Hat 7.9 (Maipo)?

If possible, I would appreciate a short setup and setup guide.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Jorge.

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment