Linphone python SDK

Mathias Drapier
Hello,
I noticed that the linphone python SDK no longer works, it is obsolete ...
I need a solution to develop my own linphone client on linux. What are the solutions ?
Thank you in advance

Re: Linphone python SDK

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

The fix for the SDK in python is still on work in progress.

We are also working on our tutorials to make its usage more simple.

Actually, for Linux, you can use the SDK with C or C++.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 25/09/2020 à 14:38, Mathias Drapier a écrit :
Hello,
I noticed that the linphone python SDK no longer works, it is obsolete ...
I need a solution to develop my own linphone client on linux. What are the solutions ?
Thank you in advance

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment