Linphone terminates outgoing call when it receives an OK packet with RTP
I would like to ask this way for help regarding the following issue:
Scenario is following
- Login Mobile App to SIP proxy (The mobile app has AVPF enabled.)
- Make a call through the SIP proxy
- App sends INVITE with RTP/AVPF
- SIP proxy changes communication with the counterparty to AVP (because it knows the counterparty doesn't support AVPF)
- Mobile App gets a response (OK) with just RTP/AVP
The result is that linphone terminates the call probably because it did not expect AVP.
What can be done, so liblinphone would accept the call when it receives the only AVP in response?