Little difference

Arnaud MAURIN
Hi Enigma team !

I recently played Oxyd on my very old computer, and I notice a little gameplay difference between it and Enigma.

If you push a bloc on ice, on Enigma, it will just move one square. But in Oxyd, it will slide up to meet a hole or wall.

I don’t know if this is a voluntary change, or just a non finished part of the game, so, sorry if this mail is useless.

Congratulations for all the work you put in this game, anyway !

Arnaud MAURIN.

Re: Little difference

Malla-2
Hey there,

you are right, but only the wooden stones "slide" on ice and it only
occurs in Oxyd Magnum. In Oxyd1 and Per.Oxyd they don't slide (see
Per.Oxyd #89).

Sadly, there is nobody working on Enigma at the moment anyway. But it
surely would be a cool feature!

best regards
Malla