Looking for Peers

Hostmaster-theblains
Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6 on server sks.theblains.org.
This is a private machine for learning and growing, Currently has 2 nodes clustered for lookups load balanced by nginx.
The server is physically located in UK (EU).
The machine has no IPv6.

I have loaded a keydump dated 2018-11-05.
I see  5362215 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

Sks.theblains.org 11370 # Daniel <[hidden email]> 0xe9f47ce46e84abba

Thank you,
Dan