Looking for a key dump

Marc Stürmer
Hello,

I intend to experiment with a SKS server a little and therefore I am in
need for a key dump.

Since I haven't found one so far (and the wiki is down) I need a pointer
where to find one.

So, if you have one, please let me know where I can get it, thanks.

I just want to experiment for now, don't know if this is going to turn
into a running server later or not.

Greetings,
Marc

Re: Looking for a key dump

Venkatesh Srinivas-2
On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 12:06:38AM +0200, Marc Stürmer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I intend to experiment with a SKS server a little and therefore I am in
> need for a key dump.
>
> Since I haven't found one so far (and the wiki is down) I need a pointer
> where to find one.

When I brought pgp.acm.jhu.edu back online, I downloaded the keydump
from ftp://ftp.pramberger.at/services/keyserver/keydump/

A somewhat-older dump is also available at http://pgp.acm.jhu.edu/dump/

In the future, it'd be neat to experiment with using bittorrent (or some
other similar system) to deliver keydumps.

I am also trying to set up a new wiki for sks, since the main one has
been down for quite some time. I have a wiki engine installed at
http://pgp.acm.jhu.edu/sks/wiki.pl, but haven't had a chance to organize
my notes and turn them into content yet.

Good luck!
--
-vs

Re: Looking for a key dump

Stephan Beyer
Hi Marc,

> Since I haven't found one so far (and the wiki is down) I need a pointer
> where to find one.

When I set up sks.pkqs.net I used
        ftp://ftp.prato.linux.it/pub/keyring/
(The dumps are updated on Wednesdays.)

> I just want to experiment for now, don't know if this is going to turn into
> a running server later or not.

If you want to keep in sync, just add sks.pkqs.net 11370 to your
membership file and drop me a mail or ask for peering on the list. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Beyer, PGP 0x6EDDD207FCC5040F