Looking for gossip partners for keys.keysigning.org

Looking for gossip partners for keys.keysigning.org

Jonathan Oxer-4
Hi party people,

I'm in the process of setting up keys.keysigning.org and it looks like
things are generally working locally, so the next step is to find some
gossip partners. I'd really appreciate it if someone could put this in
their membership file and let me know:

keys.keysigning.org 11370

Cheers    :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 3 9723 9399

Re: Looking for gossip partners for keys.keysigning.org

Mike O'Connor-5
Jonathan Oxer wrote:

> Hi party people,
>
> I'm in the process of setting up keys.keysigning.org and it looks like
> things are generally working locally, so the next step is to find some
> gossip partners. I'd really appreciate it if someone could put this in
> their membership file and let me know:
>
> keys.keysigning.org 11370
>
> Cheers    :-)

Hi Jonathan