Looking for java and c# grammar files

nathan dauber
Hi,

I trying to locate any grammar files already built for c# and java.  I have had no luck with trying to alter existing grammar files from other parser generators to work with grammatica.

Thanks,
Nathan

RE: Looking for java and c# grammar files

James E. Grimes

Hi Nathan,

Attached, you will find an Excel-like grammar that is part of an open source formula engine.  The formula engine can be found at SourceForge.net.  The project can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/formulaengine/

I hope this is helpful.

James

I trying to locate any grammar files already built for c# and java.  I have had no luck with trying to alter existing grammar files from other parser generators to work with grammatica.

Thanks,
Nathan

Excel.grammar (5K) Download Attachment