Looking to Peer Up

druids1000
Hi,

     Looking to see if anyone out there wants to gossip with
sks.matroxsolutions.com:11370

Once I'm peered, I'll be open to being a gossip peer, too.

Thanks,

Matt Walsh

Re: Looking to Peer Up

Jan Kesten-3
Matt Walsh schrieb:

> Looking to see if anyone out there wants to gossip with
> sks.matroxsolutions.com:11370

Of course yes :-) I added you to my membership file recently - for
gossip to work you need to add me too:

gpg-keyserver.de 11370

Let me know when you've added me or if you have any problems.

Cheers,
Jan

Re: Looking to Peer Up

Marco Nenciarini
On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 08:58:15PM -0400, Matt Walsh wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Looking to see if anyone out there wants to gossip with
> sks.matroxsolutions.com:11370
>
> Once I'm peered, I'll be open to being a gossip peer, too.

I've just added your server to my membership file. Please add the mine
to yours.

keyserver.linux.it 11370

Best regards