MIA SKS servers

Dinko Korunic
Hi. I've found these SKS servers missing for a prolonged period of time:

keys.kadath.com.ar
keys.se.linux.org
keyserver.aarg.net
keyserver.afoyi.com
keyserver.dotorg.org
keyserver.sascha.silbe.org
pgp.ael.be
pgp.lu.gnu.org
sks.novasec.es

Does anyone know what happened with those?

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic          NOTE:Standard.disclaimer.applies
URL:http://dkorunic.net    IRC:kre    ICQ:16965294    PGP:0xea160d0b

Re: MIA SKS servers

Lucas Wall-2
On 06/09/2006 12:00 PM, Dinko Korunic wrote:
> Hi. I've found these SKS servers missing for a prolonged period of time:
>
> keys.kadath.com.ar
> [...]
> Does anyone know what happened with those?

I can confirm that my keyserver has been down for a very long time. I'm
unable to put it back online now and do not have a timeframe for when I
will be. Please feel free to remove it from your gossip lists.

Sorry about that...

K.-

--
Lucas Wall <[hidden email]>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux

Re: MIA SKS servers

Darryl Ross-2
(Resending with correct email address...)

Dinko Korunic wrote:
> Hi. I've found these SKS servers missing for a prolonged period of time:
>
> keyserver.afoyi.com

Is mine. It will most likely remain offline permanently now as I don't
have the resources to keep it running.

I've also noticed that the IP address of keyserver.afoyi.com
(202.191.99.50) is listed in random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de. Can that
please be removed?

keyserver.oeg.com.au is on the same network that keyserver.afoyi.com
used to be on.

Regards
Darryl

Re: MIA SKS servers

Bjoern Buerger-2
Darryl Ross wrote:
> I've also noticed that the IP address of keyserver.afoyi.com
> (202.191.99.50) is listed in random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de. Can that
> please be removed?

fixed.

Ciao,
Bjørn

Re: MIA SKS servers

Thomas Sjögren
Dinko Korunic wrote:
> Hi. I've found these SKS servers missing for a prolonged period of time:
> keys.se.linux.org
> Does anyone know what happened with those?

keys.se.linux.org is down at the movement due to hardware failure.
http://lists.kjsl.com/pipermail/pgp-keyserver-folk/2006-April/001997.html

/Thomas