Make fails without libxml2-dev

Jordan Eldredge
When trying to compile microdc2 on Ubuntu 7.10 Server, make failed.

Despite not having libxml2-dev installed, configure did not complain.
When I went to make the file, it issued several warnings about
functions it could not find, and eventually failed all together. I was
eventually able to solve the problem by installing libxml-dev with
apt-get.

It seems to me that either the readme should tell the user that they
must have this library, or the configure script should complain when
it finds it missing.

Other then that, the program seems to be working great! Thanks for all
your hard work,
Jordan Eldredge