Math Script normal/bold

sceletec
Hello Subscribers,
the GNU FreeFont is a very big work, thanks for that.
I have a little note about the Unicode Block Mathematical Alphanumeric
Symbols (U+1D400 - U+1D7FF). The characters for script normal and script
bold appear to be swapped. Script normal looks thicker than script bold.
Script bold is normal and script normal is bold.
Script normal: 1D49C - 1D4CF
Script bold: 1D4D0 - 1D503
I had trouble with the script normal/bold character sets in the
Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbols block when creating a table in
OpenOffice Calc. The caption was wrong. I must have got this mistake
somewhere on the internet. If I recall correctly it was somewhere in
Wikipedia, possibly on the German Wikipedia. But since in the GNU
FrreFont script normal looks to bold and script bold to normal, I did
not notice. During a review, I found the original in a PDF at
Unicode.org. In the PDF it is correct, in the GNU FreeFont not optimal.
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1D400.pdf
Goodbyte, Volka Polka

Re: Math Script normal/bold

Steve White-12
Hi Scletec,

In the previous release (2012) instead of bold handrwiting letters in
U+1D14D0-503, I put calligraphic letters.
It wasn't an accident -- I didn't have bold handwriting glyphs, but I
did have calligraphic letters, and nowhere to put them, because the
standard deoesn't supply a range.

In the current SVN, this is handled in a different way, and the
letters in U+1D14D0-503 are bold handwriting letters.

Thanks!