Milestone 2.0.0 created

EricZolf
Hi,

as the subject says [1]

I've started to mark issues and pull requests I'd like to have addressed
before we do what ought to be our next release. It doesn't mean I need
to do it, but just that I would be willing to do it if nobody else takes
care of those.

The focus for me is on stabilization and clean-up, and this is how I
selected the issues and PRs.

Don't be surprised by the 26 new issues, I moved them from my own
repositories, where I had created them while going through the code (and
the TODO file I removed in the meantime).

KR, Eric

[1] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/milestones