Monad ported to Chicken 5

Dan Leslie
Alice Maz has kindly ported the Monad egg from Chicken 4 to 5.

As per what I've previously done with the Allegro port[0], I'd like to have Henrietta track the new monad.chicken-5.release-info file[1].

A special thanks to Alice Maz, and thank-you to the Chicken team!
-Dan

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Monad ported to Chicken 5

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
Hi,

On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 19:07:20 +0000 Dan Leslie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Alice Maz has kindly ported the Monad egg from Chicken 4 to 5.
>
> As per what I've previously done with the Allegro port[0], I'd like to have Henrietta track the new monad.chicken-5.release-info file[1].
>
> 0: https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2019-02/msg00012.html
> 1: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dleslie/monad-egg/master/monad.chicken-5.release-info
>
> A special thanks to Alice Maz, and thank-you to the Chicken team!

Thanks Dan and Alice.  monad for C5 has been added to the coop.

Please consider porting the wiki documentation when you have a chance.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario