Monitoring GPU load?

Sorin Srbu
Hello all,

I just installed Mmonit to test it.
We will use it mainly to monitor the cpu loads on our computers used for
calculations by our calculation chemists.

The cpu load was easy enough to set up and monitor out-of-the-box, but what
about monitoring the _gpu_ loads?

Is this at all possible?

The test install was done on a virtual machine running CentOS 6.8.
The monitored machines all have Nvidia graphic cards.

Any hints, tips and tricks to do this would be much appreciated.

If more info is needed, please ask!

Thanks in advance.

--
BW,
        Sorin
# Sorin Srbu, Sysadmin
# Uppsala University
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry
# Div of Org Pharm Chem
# Box 574
# SE-75123 Uppsala
# Sweden
#
# Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482
# Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
# Web: http://www.orgfarm.uu.se
# O<  ASCII ribbon campaign - Against html E-mail
# http://tinyurl.com/ascii-ribbon-campaign
#
# This message was not sent from an iProduct!
#
# Please consider the environment before printing this email.
# Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
#
# MotD follows:
An electrical engineer deals with current events.

smime.p7s (8K) Download Attachment