Mtn-Browse Version 1.20 And AutomateStdio 1.10

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mtn-Browse Version 1.20 And AutomateStdio 1.10

Anthony Edward Cooper
Just a quick announcement to say that new versions of mtn-browse and
AutomateStdio have been released. The latter now provides support for
Monotone version 1.10 and the former, in addition, has fixes in it for
running on later Linuxs and KDE 4.x.

Cheers,

Tony Cooper.

_______________________________________________
Monotone-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/monotone-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mtn-Browse Version 1.20 And AutomateStdio 1.10

grarpamp
On 5/8/16, Anthony Edward Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just a quick announcement to say that new versions of mtn-browse and
> AutomateStdio have been released. The latter now provides support for
> Monotone version 1.10 and the former, in addition, has fixes in it for
> running on later Linuxs and KDE 4.x.

You should add news to the website... because it appears dead
and needs an injection.

_______________________________________________
Monotone-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/monotone-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mtn-Browse Version 1.20 And AutomateStdio 1.10

Markus Wanner-2
In reply to this post by Anthony Edward Cooper
On 05/08/2016 01:57 PM, Anthony Edward Cooper wrote:
> Just a quick announcement to say that new versions of mtn-browse and
> AutomateStdio have been released.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

> The latter now provides support for
> Monotone version 1.10

I think you rather mean version 1.1. Out of interest: what changes were
necessary to support 1.1 (versus 1.0)?

Kind Regards

Markus Wanner


_______________________________________________
Monotone-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/monotone-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mtn-Browse Version 1.20 And AutomateStdio 1.10

Anthony Edward Cooper
On 09/05/16 20:42, Markus Wanner wrote:
> On 05/08/2016 01:57 PM, Anthony Edward Cooper wrote:
>> Just a quick announcement to say that new versions of mtn-browse and
>> AutomateStdio have been released.
> Cool, thanks for the heads up.
>
>> The latter now provides support for
>> Monotone version 1.10
> I think you rather mean version 1.1. Out of interest: what changes were
> necessary to support 1.1 (versus 1.0)?
     Are I'd assumed that since historically the versions were to 2
decimal places that was a truncated 1.10 rather than 1.01 etc. Anyway
yes I'm referring to the latest official 1.1 release :-).

     The changes for AutomateStdio centred around erase_descendants()
and the extra rev arg to get_attributes(). Mtn-Browse's changes were
simply the inclusion of the min() and not() selector functions. The main
work in mtn-browse was fixing breakage introduced by Ubuntu/later Linux
versions etc. I'll have to give it a spin on the latest Ubuntu LTS that
has just come out (tested on 14.04 KDE 4.x and Unity as well as Debian 6
and RHEL 4).

     Cheers,

     Tony.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Markus Wanner
>


--
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde.

Pay a visit to my home pages at:
http://www.coosoft.plus.com/
http://coosoft.wordpress.com/


_______________________________________________
Monotone-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/monotone-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mtn-Browse Version 1.20 And AutomateStdio 1.10

CooSoft Support
In reply to this post by grarpamp
On 09/05/16 05:50, grarpamp wrote:
> On 5/8/16, Anthony Edward Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Just a quick announcement to say that new versions of mtn-browse and
>> AutomateStdio have been released. The latter now provides support for
>> Monotone version 1.10 and the former, in addition, has fixes in it for
>> running on later Linuxs and KDE 4.x.
> You should add news to the website... because it appears dead
> and needs an injection.
Sounds like a great idea. I have access to the wiki but I wasn't aware I
had access to the front page on the main web site. How do you get stuff
to show up on the RSS feed?
> _______________________________________________
> Monotone-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/monotone-devel


_______________________________________________
Monotone-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/monotone-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mtn-Browse Version 1.20 And AutomateStdio 1.10

Markus Wanner-2
In reply to this post by Anthony Edward Cooper
On 05/10/2016 11:47 AM, Anthony Edward Cooper wrote:
>     Are I'd assumed that since historically the versions were to 2
> decimal places

There was a 0.9 before 0.10 in 2004, and most numbers following just
happen to have decimal places... ;-)

>     The changes for AutomateStdio centred around erase_descendants() and
> the extra rev arg to get_attributes(). Mtn-Browse's changes were simply
> the inclusion of the min() and not() selector functions. The main work
> in mtn-browse was fixing breakage introduced by Ubuntu/later Linux
> versions etc. I'll have to give it a spin on the latest Ubuntu LTS that
> has just come out (tested on 14.04 KDE 4.x and Unity as well as Debian 6
> and RHEL 4).

Okay, thanks for elaborating.

Regards

Markus Wanner


_______________________________________________
Monotone-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/monotone-devel