Multiple account registrations?

Tom Roberts FLEXYLITE
Probably asked and solved but I cannot find a way to register more than one SIP account - the wizard only provides access to 'edit' the first account registered and I can find no way for more registrations on one device?   Widely available by competitors but I don't want to use them!  Linphone works so well for me!
Regards Tom

Re: Multiple account registrations?

Karl Schmidt-2
I am up against the same problem - I need to answer two different accounts.

On 11/16/19 7:07 AM, Tom Roberts FLEXYLITE wrote:

> Probably asked and solved but I cannot find a way to register more than one SIP account - the wizard
> only provides access to 'edit' the first account registered and I can find no way for more
> registrations on one device?   Widely available by competitors but I don't want to use them!
>   Linphone works so well for me!
> Regards Tom

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail [hidden email]
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 979-8397
Lawrence, KS 66049

Subtle recursive jokes in signatures are funny.

Re: Multiple account registrations?

ael-2
On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 03:04:27PM -0600, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> I am up against the same problem - I need to answer two different accounts.

No problem here: I normally register with 3 registrars. You don't
need to use the wizard. I would give more details, but I am on the
wrong machine just now. But it is obvious if you look.

ael

On Sun, Dec 01, 2019 at 09:37:25AM +0000, ael wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 03:04:27PM -0600, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> > I am up against the same problem - I need to answer two different accounts.
>
> No problem here: I normally register with 3 registrars. You don't
> need to use the wizard. I would give more details, but I am on the
> wrong machine just now. But it is obvious if you look.

Now that I am the right machine, it is under "Preferences".

ael