Mute problem

Zoran Šćepanović
Hello,

We tranfered our iOS and Android apps to Linphone version  3.99.1 . At first there were no problems, but then a few users started to complain, but now it's a lot of them and it keeps growing. Here is the problem: they establish the call without any problems and after around 30 seconds they cannot be heard. It's like they've turned mute on, the call is alive, but it's only silence.

Kind regards,
Zoran

Re: Mute problem

--
Zoran Šćepanović
Project Manager

p:+381113283227  m: +381648246832
a:HUB doo, Gospodar Jovanova 9/5, Belgrade, Serbia
w:www.hub.rs  e: [hidden email]

Re: Mute problem

Ratko Drobnjak

Dear Elisa,

kindly ask you to help our team in this issue we are facing.

We need your support.

Best regards,

Ratko Drobnjak
CTO
GO4YU
Bulevar Franše d'Eperea 88 | Belgrade, Serbia | www.go4yu.com
m: +381 64 650 32 14 | t: +381 11 655 80 33 | f: +381 11 655 80 40
On 9.7.19. 12:21, Zoran Šćepanović wrote:
[...]

peio.rigaux
Hi.
Unless you have bought some support, we unfortunately have not enough time to help you on this problem. Did you consider trying Linphone version 4.1 ?
Your problem reminds me of a known one of the past versions.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux,
Apprentice in dev team.