My.Call.Center

Thomas Bear
Is Linphone service compatible with My.Call.Center?  If so, what's the SIP Server & SIP Port info?
~ Thomas Bear
 *OTCAtheist*
    LINKS

Re: My.Call.Center

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

As far as I know, My.Call.Center is a client app. You need to have an account on a SIP provider (linphone.org is one).

The standard SIP ports used are 5061 for TLS (secured) connections, and 5060 for standard connections (UDP/TCP).

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 13/08/2020 à 19:51, Thomas Bear a écrit :
Is Linphone service compatible with My.Call.Center?  If so, what's the SIP Server & SIP Port info?
~ Thomas Bear
 *OTCAtheist*
    LINKS

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment