NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted

NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted

Matt Clauson

Re: NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted

Jason Harris
On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 11:22:48AM -0600, Matt Clauson wrote:

> All:  as a public service to whomever wants it, I've recently set up
> Yet Another Key Server.  As such, I'm looking for other key servers

> Server:         keyserver.dotorg.org (204.8.141.99)
> Software:       SKS 1.0.9, Debian Build

Please add [hidden email] to your ./mailsync file.
This helps keys propagate from SKS to pks, esp. those with photo IDs,
and helps keep subkeys.pgp.net in sync. as well.

Also, it would be helpful if the following (of the currently reachable)
SKS servers would do the same:

  http://keyserver.afoyi.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
  http://keyserver.hadiko.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats        <-- old kjsl address
  http://keyserver.stack.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
  http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats        <-- no gossip peers?
  http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
  http://misterl.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

Thank you.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
[hidden email] _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/

Re: NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted

Fabio M. Di Nitto-3

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 10:19:05AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> Jason Harris wrote:

> >   http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats        <-- no gossip peers?

> Regarding the mail sync, it shouldn't be an issue, because ubuntu peers with me
> directly and i redistribute via email to you.

That's not the way SKS works...

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
[hidden email] _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/
          Got photons?   (TM), (C) 2004

Re: NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted

Darryl Ross-2

Re: NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted

Johan van Selst
Jason Harris wrote:
> Please add [hidden email] to your ./mailsync file.
> Also, it would be helpful if the following (of the currently reachable)
> SKS servers would do the same:
>   http://keyserver.stack.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

Done.

Johan

SKS -> keyserver.kjsl.com mailsync (was: Re: NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted)

Jason Harris
On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 07:41:22PM -0400, Jason Harris wrote:

> Please add [hidden email] to your ./mailsync file.
> This helps keys propagate from SKS to pks, esp. those with photo IDs,
> and helps keep subkeys.pgp.net in sync. as well.
>
> Also, it would be helpful if the following (of the currently reachable)
> SKS servers would do the same:

[followup]

Thank you to the admins of these servers:

>   http://keyserver.afoyi.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>   http://keyserver.stack.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>   http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

But I still need a few of you to add [hidden email]
to your ./mailsync files:

>   http://keyserver.hadiko.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats        <-- old kjsl address
>   http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats        <-- no gossip peers?
>   http://misterl.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

It looks like I'll need this one too:

  http://misterl.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

(BTW, Bjoern, are you in the middle of reloading the misterl.* servers?)

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
[hidden email] _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/
          Got photons?   (TM), (C) 2004

Re: SKS -> keyserver.kjsl.com mailsync

Fabio M. Di Nitto-2

Jason Harris wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 07:41:22PM -0400, Jason Harris wrote:
>

>>Please add [hidden email] to your ./mailsync file.
>>This helps keys propagate from SKS to pks, esp. those with photo IDs,
>>and helps keep subkeys.pgp.net in sync. as well.
>>
>>Also, it would be helpful if the following (of the currently reachable)
>>SKS servers would do the same:
>

> [followup]
>
> Thank you to the admins of these servers:
>

>>  http://keyserver.afoyi.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>>  http://keyserver.stack.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>>  http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>

> But I still need a few of you to add [hidden email]
> to your ./mailsync files:
>

>>  http://keyserver.hadiko.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats        <-- old kjsl address
>>  http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats        <-- no gossip peers?
>>  http://misterl.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>

> It looks like I'll need this one too:
>
>   http://misterl.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>
> (BTW, Bjoern, are you in the middle of reloading the misterl.* servers?)

Sorry, but even if i have a @ubuntu.com address, i am not the server admin for it.
James in CC for it :)

Cheers
Fabio