Need a lot of hand holding (sorry)

Danny Horne
Hi all,

I've downloaded a dump and after several hours of importing it got the
following error, I cleaned everything up and downloaded a fresh dump and
now can't even import the dump (getting same error when running
sks_build.sh)

Enter enter the mode (1/2): 2
=== Running (fast)build... ===
Fatal error: exception Not_found
Command failed unexpectedly. Bailing out

These are the instructions I followed, note my base dir is /home/sks, I
don't have any option to change that (due to space constraints on other
directories)

https://pgp.key-server.io/sks-dump

Thanks for looking
Danny Horne

p.s. I have Googled for an answer

Re: Need a lot of hand holding (sorry)

Carles Tubio Terrón
El Sun, 21 Aug 2016 10:02:01 +0100
Danny Horne <[hidden email]> escrigué:

> Hi all,
>
> I've downloaded a dump and after several hours of importing it got the
> following error, I cleaned everything up and downloaded a fresh dump
> and now can't even import the dump (getting same error when running
> sks_build.sh)
>
> Enter enter the mode (1/2): 2
> === Running (fast)build... ===
> Fatal error: exception Not_found
> Command failed unexpectedly. Bailing out
>
> These are the instructions I followed, note my base dir is /home/sks,
> I don't have any option to change that (due to space constraints on
> other directories)
>
> https://pgp.key-server.io/sks-dump
>
> Thanks for looking
> Danny Horne
>
> p.s. I have Googled for an answer

Hello Daniel,
you may need to simply try again, somehow your download got corrupt.

Maybe by checking the md5 checksum this can be detected.
Carles,

---
Aquest correu electrònic s'ha verificat mitjançant l'Avast antivirus.

Re: Need a lot of hand holding (sorry)

Danny Horne
If you mean the dump I checked on both occasions and all was well.
Going to strip everything out and use /var/whatever as the base
directory (every howto I've seen says use that directory), just worried
that space might be at a premium on that directory

On 21/08/2016 2:19 pm, Carles Tubio Terrón wrote:

> El Sun, 21 Aug 2016 10:02:01 +0100
> Danny Horne <[hidden email]> escrigué:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've downloaded a dump and after several hours of importing it got the
>> following error, I cleaned everything up and downloaded a fresh dump
>> and now can't even import the dump (getting same error when running
>> sks_build.sh)
>>
>> Enter enter the mode (1/2): 2
>> === Running (fast)build... ===
>> Fatal error: exception Not_found
>> Command failed unexpectedly. Bailing out
>>
>> These are the instructions I followed, note my base dir is /home/sks,
>> I don't have any option to change that (due to space constraints on
>> other directories)
>>
>> https://pgp.key-server.io/sks-dump
>>
>> Thanks for looking
>> Danny Horne
>>
>> p.s. I have Googled for an answer
>>

> Hello Daniel,
> you may need to simply try again, somehow your download got corrupt.
>
> Maybe by checking the md5 checksum this can be detected.
> Carles,
>
> ---
> Aquest correu electrònic s'ha verificat mitjançant l'Avast antivirus.

Re: Need a lot of hand holding (sorry)

Michael Jones

Re: Need a lot of hand holding (sorry)

Danny Horne
Not sure if this would have caused the problem, but I learned that
there's a bug (a missing colon) in the supplied sksconf.typical which I
was using as a template.

Have reinstalled / reconfigured everything and a dump is being imported
(no idea yet if it'll complete properly)