Need paid assistance with publishing Linphone to the AppStore

Need paid assistance with publishing Linphone to the AppStore

Anatoli
Hi all,

I suppose there are people here who know well how to publish own
versions of Linphone iOS. I don't have much experience with iOS
development/AppStore, so I would like to get assistance with some code
adaptations (rebranding, etc.), compilation and making it through the
Apple's approval + sample configs for Linphone ↔ FlexiSIP ↔
Asterisk/FreeSWITCH integration (I have Linphone configured with
Asterisk now, everything works well except the push notifications for
which I need my own app).

It would be great if you could assist me with remote provisioning and
removal of unneeded options too.

Please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Anatoli