Need recon partners

SKS Devel mailing list
I asked once before, but only one person responded. So let me try again.
I'm looking for people to partner with for sks reconciliation. If you
are willing to sync with me, add keyserver.newideatest.site 11370 to
your partner list and let me know what I should add to mine. I'd really
like to get some gossip partners here.

Thanks!

--- Dan

Re: Need recon partners

Iñaki Arenaza
On jue, sep 10 2020, Dan Egli via SKS development and deployment list wrote:

Hi Dan,

> I asked once before, but only one person responded. So let me try
> again. I'm looking for people to partner with for sks
> reconciliation. If you are willing to sync with me, add
> keyserver.newideatest.site 11370 to your partner list and let me know
> what I should add to mine. I'd really like to get some gossip partners
> here.

I have just added your server to ours. If you want to add our server to
yours, here are the details:

# PGP Key Server Administrator <[hidden email]> 0x9494EB8D619AFE032AD1C2DCBE84550A2578867D
keyserver.escomposlinux.org 11370

Best regards,
Iñaki.