New LoGO and more crew!

Jim Prewett

Hi All,

I've got some good news: LoGS has some new people and a new logo!

I'd like to introduce Sheryl Hurley and Nancy Gough to those of you who
don't know them yet.  Sheryl will be doing graphic design (like this new
logo) for us in her *copious* free time ;)  Nancy will be providing us
with copy editing type skillz - In fact, Nancy has done this for LoGS in
the past, its just now that I'm getting around to acknowledging her (my
bad!).

I've put the latest revision of Sheryl's new logo on my LoGS page
(http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/).  I think its super-spiffy! :)

Welcome aboard Nancy and Sheryl!,
Jim

James E. Prewett                    [hidden email] [hidden email]
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210