New SKS keyserver: key.space.chaos-disciple.org

New SKS keyserver: key.space.chaos-disciple.org

Michael Köllejan
Hi,

I have installed a new SKS keyserver today. Now I am looking for peers. To keep it short and concise I'll just quote and answer http://code.google.com/p/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering:

> I am running SKS version 1.1.0, on key.space.chaos-disciple.org.
> This is currently a private machine for experimental purposes.
> The server is physically located in Falkenstein (DE).
> The machine does not have IPv6 connectivity; this is going to change soon.
>
> I have loaded a keydump from ftp.key-server.de, dated 2010-12-10.
> I see 2893794 keys loaded.
>
> key.space.chaos-disciple.org 11370 # Michael Koellejan <[hidden email]> 0xC36C41FE

Currently this setup is of experimental nature. Depending on traffic and stability I may or may not be able to keep it.

Best Regards,
Michael Koellejan