New egg: AMQP

Fredrik Appelberg

I'd like to submit a new egg I've been working on for a while. It is a
low-level client for AMQP 0.9.1 which implements all commands found in
the specification, functions for sending and receiving messages, plus a
dispatch mechanism to handle channel multiplexing.

I've created a documentation page here:

    http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/amqp

And the relase-info file is here:

    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fred-o/chicken-amqp/master/release-info

I've ran test-new-egg and got a thumbs up.

Cheers,
-- Fredrik

Re: New egg: AMQP

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 15:58:59 +0100 Fredrik Appelberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to submit a new egg I've been working on for a while. It is a
> low-level client for AMQP 0.9.1 which implements all commands found in
> the specification, functions for sending and receiving messages, plus a
> dispatch mechanism to handle channel multiplexing.
>
> I've created a documentation page here:
>
>     http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/amqp
>
> And the relase-info file is here:
>
>     https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fred-o/chicken-amqp/master/release-info
>
> I've ran test-new-egg and got a thumbs up.

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

Some hints on wiki documentation that you might want to consider
applying:

* The markup for Scheme code has some spurious hashes:
  <enscript highlight=#"scheme#">.  That should probably be
  <enscript highlight="scheme">.

* Procedures generated by record declarations are usually documented
  with the <procedure> tag, so that they get indexed and get added to
  chicken-doc's database (i.e., that'll make them show up in
  http://api.call-cc.org/5/doc/ ).

All the best.
Mario
--