New egg: SRFI 134: Immutable deques

Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe-2
Hi all,

I'd like to submit a new CHICKEN 5 egg to the coop.  It provides SRFI
134 immutable deques (https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-134/).

test-new-egg says "Egg looks good!".

The repo is here:

https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-134

And the wiki page is here:

https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-134

For convenience, the raw release-info URI:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-134/main/srfi-134.release-info

Best regards,

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe  <[hidden email]>

"Not all programming languages have a way to write definitions, but
most do.  Those that do not are for wimps." --The Great Quux

Re: New egg: SRFI 134: Immutable deques

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 15:55:36 -0500 Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to submit a new CHICKEN 5 egg to the coop.  It provides SRFI
> 134 immutable deques (https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-134/).
>
> test-new-egg says "Egg looks good!".
>
> The repo is here:
>
> https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-134
>
> And the wiki page is here:
>
> https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-134
>
> For convenience, the raw release-info URI:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-134/main/srfi-134.release-info

Thanks, Wolfgang.  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario