New egg: SRFI-152

noosphere
I'd like to submit for publication a new egg:  SRFI-152

Its documentation is here: [1]

The release-info is here:  [2]

test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.

Thanks to everyone on #chicken for helping me to solve some tricky
issues during the porting process of this egg!

  --Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-152

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-152/raw/main/release-info

Re: New egg: SRFI-152

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 13:29:13 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I'd like to submit for publication a new egg:  SRFI-152
>
> Its documentation is here: [1]
>
> The release-info is here:  [2]
>
> test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.
>
> Thanks to everyone on #chicken for helping me to solve some tricky
> issues during the porting process of this egg!
>
>   --Sergey
>

> [1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-152
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-152/raw/main/release-info

Thanks a lot (again)!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario