New egg: SRFI-160: Homogeneous numeric vector libraries

New egg: SRFI-160: Homogeneous numeric vector libraries

noosphere
I'd like to submit a new egg for publication:

  SRFI-160: Homogeneous numeric vector libraries

Its documentation is here: [1]

Its release-info is here:  [2]

test-new-egg has given it a clean bill of health.

  --Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-160

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-160/raw/main/release-info

Re: New egg: SRFI-160: Homogeneous numeric vector libraries

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 09:44:47 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I'd like to submit a new egg for publication:
>
>   SRFI-160: Homogeneous numeric vector libraries
>
> Its documentation is here: [1]
>
> Its release-info is here:  [2]
>
> test-new-egg has given it a clean bill of health.
>
>   --Sergey
>
> [1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-160
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-160/raw/main/release-info

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario