New egg: SRFI 178: Bitvector library

Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe-2
Hi all,

I'd like to add the following new egg, which provides the SRFI 178
(https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-178/srfi-178.html) bitvector library.
test-new-egg says "Egg looks good!".

The repository is here:

https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-178-chicken

The wiki page:

https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-178

For convenience, the raw release-info URI:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-178-chicken/0.1/srfi-178.release-info

Thanks!

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe  <[hidden email]>

"What's our game?  We have the ways of making things, but things are
evidence.  Perhaps, one day, the thing we'll make is sense."
--Conor McBride

Re: New egg: SRFI 178: Bitvector library

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:56:05 -0500 Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to add the following new egg, which provides the SRFI 178
> (https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-178/srfi-178.html) bitvector library.
> test-new-egg says "Egg looks good!".
>
> The repository is here:
>
> https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-178-chicken
>
> The wiki page:
>
> https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-178
>
> For convenience, the raw release-info URI:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-178-chicken/0.1/srfi-178.release-info
>
> Thanks!

Thank you!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario