New egg: SRFI-45: Primitives for Expressing Iterative Lazy Algorithms

New egg: SRFI-45: Primitives for Expressing Iterative Lazy Algorithms

noosphere
With Kon Lovett's permission, I just finished porting his SRFI-45 egg to
Chicken 5, and would like to submit it for publication.

Its documentation is here: [1]

Its release-info is here: [2]

and test-new-egg gave it a clean bill of health.

  --Sergey

[1] - http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-45

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-45/raw/main/release-info

Re: New egg: SRFI-45: Primitives for Expressing Iterative Lazy Algorithms

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Sat, 07 Nov 2020 18:42:14 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> With Kon Lovett's permission, I just finished porting his SRFI-45 egg to
> Chicken 5, and would like to submit it for publication.
>
> Its documentation is here: [1]
>
> Its release-info is here: [2]
>
> and test-new-egg gave it a clean bill of health.
>
>   --Sergey
>
> [1] - http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-45
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-45/raw/main/release-info

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario