New egg: SRFI-47: Array

noosphere
I would like to submit a new egg for publication:

  SRFI-47: Array

This is a Chicken 5 port, with permission, of Felix Winkelmann's Chicken
3 egg[1].

The documentation for it can be found here: [2]

The release-info is here: [3]

test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.

  --Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/3/srfi-47

[2] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-47

[3] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-47/raw/main/release-info

Re: New egg: SRFI-47: Array

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 14:52:31 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I would like to submit a new egg for publication:
>
>   SRFI-47: Array
>
> This is a Chicken 5 port, with permission, of Felix Winkelmann's Chicken
> 3 egg[1].
>
> The documentation for it can be found here: [2]
>
> The release-info is here: [3]
>
> test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.
>
>   --Sergey
>
> [1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/3/srfi-47
>
> [2] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-47
>
> [3] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-47/raw/main/release-info

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop!

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario