New egg: SRFI-66: Octet Vectors

noosphere
I would like to submit a new egg for publication:

  SRFI-66: Octet Vectors

The documentation is here: [1]

The release-info is here: [2]

I got permission from foof (who wrote the Chicken 3 version) to port this.

test-new-egg gives this egg a clean bill of health.

--Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-66

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-66/raw/main/release-info

Re: New egg: SRFI-66: Octet Vectors

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 11:50:17 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I would like to submit a new egg for publication:
>
>   SRFI-66: Octet Vectors
>
> The documentation is here: [1]
>
> The release-info is here: [2]
>
> I got permission from foof (who wrote the Chicken 3 version) to port this.
>
> test-new-egg gives this egg a clean bill of health.
>
> --Sergey
>
> [1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-66
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-66/raw/main/release-info

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

Also thanks to Alex for granting Sergey permission to port an egg
packaged by Felix. :-)

All the best.
Mario
--