New egg: SRFI-67: Compare Procedures

noosphere
I'd like to submit a new egg for publication:

  SRFI-67: Compare Procedures

This was packed from the reference implementation with permission from
Kon Lovett, the author of the Chicken 3 SRFI-67 egg.

Unfortunately, that egg could not itself be ported because it relied on
syntax-case, which was available for Chicken 3, but is not for
Chicken 5.  So this Chicken 5 implementation is done from scratch from
the reference implementation.

Its documentation is here: [1]

Its release-info is here: [2]

test-new-egg gives the egg a clean bill of health.

 --Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-67

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-67/raw/main/release-info

Re: New egg: SRFI-67: Compare Procedures

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:42:00 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I'd like to submit a new egg for publication:
>
>   SRFI-67: Compare Procedures
>
> This was packed from the reference implementation with permission from
> Kon Lovett, the author of the Chicken 3 SRFI-67 egg.
>
> Unfortunately, that egg could not itself be ported because it relied on
> syntax-case, which was available for Chicken 3, but is not for
> Chicken 5.  So this Chicken 5 implementation is done from scratch from
> the reference implementation.
>
> Its documentation is here: [1]
>
> Its release-info is here: [2]
>
> test-new-egg gives the egg a clean bill of health.
>
>  --Sergey
>
> [1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-67
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-67/raw/main/release-info

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario