New egg: SRFI-94: Type-Restricted Numerical Functions

New egg: SRFI-94: Type-Restricted Numerical Functions

noosphere
I would like to submit a new egg for publication:

  SRFI-94: Type-Restricted Numerical Functions

Its documentation is here:

  https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-94

Its release-info is here:

  https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-94/raw/main/release-info

test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.

  --Sergey

Re: New egg: SRFI-94: Type-Restricted Numerical Functions

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 18:44:10 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I would like to submit a new egg for publication:
>
>   SRFI-94: Type-Restricted Numerical Functions
>
> Its documentation is here:
>
>   https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-94
>
> Its release-info is here:
>
>   https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-94/raw/main/release-info
>
> test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario