New egg: edn: Reading and writing the EDN data format

New egg: edn: Reading and writing the EDN data format

Daniel Ziltener
I ported the EDN egg I wrote for Chicken 4 to Chicken 5, it can be added to
the egg repository.

The git repository can be found here: https://gitea.lyrion.ch/zilti/edn.git
And the wiki page at: http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/edn

Thanks,
Daniel Ziltener

Re: New egg: edn: Reading and writing the EDN data format

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 15:09:04 +0100 Daniel Ziltener <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I ported the EDN egg I wrote for Chicken 4 to Chicken 5, it can be added to
> the egg repository.
>
> The git repository can be found here: https://gitea.lyrion.ch/zilti/edn.git
> And the wiki page at: http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/edn

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario