New egg: srfi-135

Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe-2
Hi all,

I'd like to submit a new egg, srfi-135, which provides SRFI 135
immutable texts.  I've run it past test-new-egg, which says
"Egg looks ok!".

The egg source can be found at:

https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-135

The wiki page is:

https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-135

The raw release-info file URI, for convenience:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-135/main/srfi-135.release-info

Thanks.

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe  <[hidden email]>

"The difference between theory and practice is, uh, larger in
practice than in theory." --Olin Shivers

Re: New egg: srfi-135

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:24:19 -0500 Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to submit a new egg, srfi-135, which provides SRFI 135
> immutable texts.  I've run it past test-new-egg, which says
> "Egg looks ok!".
>
> The egg source can be found at:
>
> https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-135
>
> The wiki page is:
>
> https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-135
>
> The raw release-info file URI, for convenience:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-135/main/srfi-135.release-info

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario