New egg: srfi-189

Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe-2
Hi,

I'd like to submit a new egg which provides SRFI 189: Maybe and Either
for CHICKEN.  I've run it past test-new-egg, which found no issues.

The egg source can be found at:

https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-189-chicken

The documentation is at:

https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-189

And the release-info URI, for convenience:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-189-chicken/main/srfi-189.release-info

Thanks!

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe  <[hidden email]>

"Some folks think Postmodernism means little more than the Empowerment
of the Vulgar.  Some folks think the same about Perl." --Larry Wall

Re: New egg: srfi-189

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 02:48:06 -0500 Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to submit a new egg which provides SRFI 189: Maybe and Either
> for CHICKEN.  I've run it past test-new-egg, which found no issues.
>
> The egg source can be found at:
>
> https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-189-chicken
>
> The documentation is at:
>
> https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-189
>
> And the release-info URI, for convenience:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-189-chicken/main/srfi-189.release-info
>
> Thanks!

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario