New egg: srfi-209

Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe-2
Hi all,

I'd like to add a new egg to the coop.  It provides SRFI 209's enums
and enum types in CHICKEN 5.  test-new-egg says "Egg looks ok!"

The repository is here:

https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-209-chicken

The wiki documentation is here:

https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-209

And, for convenience, the URI of the release-info file:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-209-chicken/main/srfi-209.release-info

Thanks!  I hope someone finds this egg useful.

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe  <[hidden email]>

"When are lurking loop instructions struck from structural inductions?"
--Conor McBride

Re: New egg: srfi-209

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 18:03:39 -0500 Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to add a new egg to the coop.  It provides SRFI 209's enums
> and enum types in CHICKEN 5.  test-new-egg says "Egg looks ok!"
>
> The repository is here:
>
> https://github.com/Zipheir/srfi-209-chicken
>
> The wiki documentation is here:
>
> https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-209
>
> And, for convenience, the URI of the release-info file:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-209-chicken/main/srfi-209.release-info
>
> Thanks!  I hope someone finds this egg useful.

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario