New keyserver looking for gossip!

Alex Roper-2
If you've heard any juicy tidbits, send me an email and we can arrange a two-way exchange.
Our server can be found at:

pgp.ugcs.caltech.edu 11370

Thanks,
Alex Roper
UGCS Sysadmin

[hidden email] wrote:

> Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
> Sks-devel
>
> We have received a request from 131.215.176.113 for subscription of
> your email address, "[hidden email]", to the
> [hidden email] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be
> added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the
> Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:
>
>     http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/confirm/sks-devel/ea23f2cbbe14eefa9556b48f062bd81bd2105780
>

> Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
> message to [hidden email]:
>
>     confirm ea23f2cbbe14eefa9556b48f062bd81bd2105780
>
> Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
> most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
> right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
>
> If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
> disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
> subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
> [hidden email].

Re: New keyserver looking for gossip!

gabrix-4

Alex Roper ha scritto:

> If you've heard any juicy tidbits, send me an email and we can arrange a
> two-way exchange. Our server can be found at:
>
> pgp.ugcs.caltech.edu 11370
>
> Thanks,
> Alex Roper
> UGCS Sysadmin
>
> [hidden email] wrote:
>> Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
>> Sks-devel
>>
>> We have received a request from 131.215.176.113 for subscription of
>> your email address, "[hidden email]",
>> to the
>> [hidden email] mailing list.  To
>> confirm that you want to be
>> added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the
>> Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:
>>

>> http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/confirm/sks-devel/ea23f2cbbe14eefa9556b48f062bd81bd2105780
>>

>> Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
>> message to [hidden email]:
>>
>>     confirm ea23f2cbbe14eefa9556b48f062bd81bd2105780
>>
>> Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
>> most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
>> right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
>>
>> If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
>> disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
>> subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
>> [hidden email].

I have added you server to my membership file , you can do the same with
mine :
pgp.gabrix.ath.cx 11370

Thanks .
Gab

- --
Key ID: BC4F9423
Fingerprint: 36C6 E257 2801 46E7 69A7  8721 F502 1342 BC4F 9423