New rdiff-backup failure from OS X to Linux

New rdiff-backup failure from OS X to Linux

Blair Zajac
I'm backing up from an Mac OS X 10.4.5 system to an Ubuntu Breezy
box, both running rdiff-backup 1.1.5 and just recently, this new
error appeared.  I'm attaching the log -v9 below.  It even happens on
a fresh new rdiff-backup with 2 previous backups (not the backup with
60 backups in it).

Any ideas?

The error looks like a connection problem, but I consistently run ssh
terminals to the Linux box, so I don't believe that's the problem.

Regards,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<[hidden email]>

backup-failure.txt.bz2 (4K) Download Attachment