New release: 18.11

David Bjergaard
Hi All,

I just released 18.11 on github.  I know its a month late, but I want to keep to the schedule as close as possible.

Brief summary of changes:

  • Added float-window-modifier for float groups
  • float click bugfixes
  • Fixed various documentation issues
  • added support for customized completion styles
  • made fselect frames clickable
  • fixed various style warnings
  • add new command place-current-window
  • added thread which hashes user's path, making completion more responsive
  • restructured blance-frames to work more like emacs
  • Added menu to select multiple values at once
  • added selection-menu
Enjoy!

David

Re: New release: 18.11

sirgazil
On 15/12/18 5:20 p. m., David Bjergaard wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just released 18.11 on github.  I know its a month late, but I want to
> keep to the schedule as close as possible.
>
> Brief summary of changes:
>
>   * Added float-window-modifier for float groups
>   * float click bugfixes
>   * Fixed various documentation issues
>   * added support for customized completion styles
>   * made fselect frames clickable
>   * fixed various style warnings
>   * add new command place-current-window
>   * added thread which hashes user's path, making completion more responsive
>   * restructured blance-frames to work more like emacs
>   * Added menu to select multiple values at once
>   * added selection-menu
>
> Enjoy!

Thanks, David :)

I'm new to STUMP, and I've been enjoying it so far.