New web page alias: http://rdiff-backup.nongnu.org

Ben Escoto
Savannah added new virtual webhosts for all of their projects
recently.  The rdiff-backup webpage can now be reached through:

http://rdiff-backup.nongnu.org

I plan to use this url as the official homepage from now on.

--
Ben Escoto

Re: New web page alias: http://rdiff-backup.nongnu.org

halfgaar
Whoops, no to press the right reply button...

Ben Escoto wrote:
 > Savannah added new virtual webhosts for all of their projects
 > recently.  The rdiff-backup webpage can now be reached through:
 >
 > http://rdiff-backup.nongnu.org
 >
 > I plan to use this url as the official homepage from now on.

Does this mean we get two hits like "not the rdiff-backup homepage" when doing a
google search :)?

Re: New web page alias: http://rdiff-backup.nongnu.org

Dave Kempe
Ben Escoto wrote:
> I plan to use this url as the official homepage from now on.

Ben, the offer of hosting and the name rdiff-backup.org is still
available. We registered it for this project and can offer hosting etc
if needed. Email etc as well if you like.

dave