No connection in app (android)

Marvin Reich
Dear linphone users / developers,

I have a recent problem that my account won't connect. With the same credentials I do can login on linphone website but not within the app. Maybe I configured something wrong. I am on android 9,using standard settings, only providing username, password and domain (sip.linphone.org).

Any held would be awesome!

Thanks and best,

Marvin
--
consider encrypting your emails
my PGP-key id: 0xB0CAA8C1

Re: No connection in app (android)

Marvin Reich
Here is my log file.

On December 9, 2019 10:52:28 AM PST, Marvin Reich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear linphone users / developers,

I have a recent problem that my account won't connect. With the same credentials I do can login on linphone website but not within the app. Maybe I configured something wrong. I am on android 9,using standard settings, only providing username, password and domain (sip.linphone.org).

Any held would be awesome!

Thanks and best,

Marvin
--
consider encrypting your emails
my PGP-key id: 0xB0CAA8C1

--
consider encrypting your emails
my PGP-key id: 0xB0CAA8C1

linphone1.log (425K) Download Attachment