No space (ing) war, please

Udo Pfrengle
Hi all!

Sorry for the formatting changes. They were not really intentional, but I have my editor (Visual Studio) configured to this style and touching a line or moving a block resulted in this style change.
And I did sth. potentially evil, I must admit. I have two workspaces  of TinyC in one I tried several things and in the other I had the changes I wanted to push... and confused them and pushed the wrong. One on Ubuntu, one on Windows.

So, after pushing some nonsense including my eMail address, I tried to undo... (git reset & git push --force) and deleted a change from Sizhe Zhao by accident as kooda has realized.
I hope I haven't destroyed much of Sizhe's work.

I'm sorry for that grief will do better in the future.

Udo

Re: No space (ing) war, please

Christian Jullien-3

To make it clear, this is not a war about spaces, tabs or whatever. It’s about uniform programming style.

If main developers of any project use three spaces after ‘(‘ and before ’ )’ and, say, prefer BEGIN = { and END = } like

if (   test    )

BEGIN

   …

END

All other commiters should also adopt this (very curious) style as well. Many thanks for your latest commit having common programming style (note that I’ve not said **correct** spacing :o)

Christian