OK/OM DX Contest

SP3RXO
The OK / OM competition will take place over the weekend, Saturday
12:00UTC - Sunday 12:00UTC. I made a rules file for non OK/OM stations
(nothing complicated this time, hi), the most important part is:

#
MULT_LIST=ok_ommults
COUNTRYLIST=OK,OM
USE_COUNTRYLIST_ONLY
COUNTRY_LIST_POINTS=1
SECTION_MULT
RECALL_MULTS
INITIAL_EXCHANGE=ok_om.txt
SERIAL_EXCHANGE
#

If you are DX station, change COUNTRY_LIST_POINTS to 3 points.
The rest of the rules file depends on your preferences.

I attach 2 files:
- ok_ommults with ok/om multipliers
- ok_om.txt for initial exchange

Any comments are very welcome.

Feel free to use if you like.
GL!

--
73!
Slav, SP3RXO & EI2IDB

ok_om.txt (10K) Download Attachment
ok_ommults (1K) Download Attachment
0xD1A3320970F8F900.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: OK/OM DX Contest

Joop Stakenborg-4
Thanks!

For the first time I see the initial exchange working, it is great!

Joop PG4I

Op 04-11-19 om 18:16 schreef SP3RXO:

> The OK / OM competition will take place over the weekend, Saturday
> 12:00UTC - Sunday 12:00UTC. I made a rules file for non OK/OM stations
> (nothing complicated this time, hi), the most important part is:
>
> #
> MULT_LIST=ok_ommults
> COUNTRYLIST=OK,OM
> USE_COUNTRYLIST_ONLY
> COUNTRY_LIST_POINTS=1
> SECTION_MULT
> RECALL_MULTS
> INITIAL_EXCHANGE=ok_om.txt
> SERIAL_EXCHANGE
> #
>
> If you are DX station, change COUNTRY_LIST_POINTS to 3 points.
> The rest of the rules file depends on your preferences.
>
> I attach 2 files:
> - ok_ommults with ok/om multipliers
> - ok_om.txt for initial exchange
>
> Any comments are very welcome.
>
> Feel free to use if you like.
> GL!

Re: OK/OM DX Contest

Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Hi all,

On Mon, Nov 04, 2019 at 05:16:12PM +0000, SP3RXO wrote:
> The OK / OM competition will take place over the weekend, Saturday
> 12:00UTC - Sunday 12:00UTC. I made a rules file for non OK/OM stations
> (nothing complicated this time, hi), the most important part is:

here are the rules for two contests:
OK-OM and Ukranian DX. Both of them are tested (and used :)).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5rgp03jehlb11ro/AAANn7u2dgUnB_IyoQa9vo6Sa

Hope that this will helps you too,

73, Ervin
HA2OS