OS X and planner/muse integration

Jody Klymak-2

Hi All,

OS X 10.5 (Leopard) now allows for the "message:" url type.  A number
of mac-only productivity apps have been using this to link mail
messages to "action items" (i.e. omni focus).

It turns out this isn't so hard in emacs either. You need a little
lisp and a little Applescript, and then you are done - I can now be
reading mail in Mail.app, press "F5", and have a link to the mail
become an interactively prompted task. Similarly with Safari, Finder,
or probably anything else that is Apple-scriptable.

I won't garauntee these won't cause you problems, but thought I'd
share to see if anyone had any improvements.

Cheers,  Jody

http://saturna.seos.uvic.ca/~jklymak/OsxPlanner.html

--
Jody Klymak