OSX Desktop App Config Help

Ewan MacLeod
Hi all,

Sorry, new user... but I can't seem to find the config file on OSX for the desktop app.

Specifically, we're finding that with default settings, the ringtones are incredibly loud, but the calls are much quieter.

I'd like to either know where to place a .linphonerc file (I believe that's right?) with additional configurations to amend the volumes, or know where the config file sits so I can work on this?

I'm also looking to simply replace the ringtones with versions where the volume levels have been lowered, but if anyone knows if there are specific config values for 'system' sounds as well as call volumes that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Ewan