Odd error with cleandb

SKS Devel mailing list
I need some help here. I was getting some errors in my recon.log about
mismatched filters, so I did a search on the web and found someone else
years ago encountering the same issue. For him, running sks cleandb
fixed the issue. So I tried it on my end, and I get a fatal exception of
Not Found. I have no idea what could be causing it. I did an strace and
it looks like everything works until sks just says forget it.

I attached a compressed version of the strace output to this message. I
compressed it because it's over 300k uncompressed. Any help is appreciated!

--- Dan

sks_trace.zip (14K) Download Attachment