Opus narrowband availability

Joshua Lee
Hello, I am trying to set the sampling rate of opus to 8khz but it seems to be fixed to 48khz in Linphone-android, anyone knows how to change this?  or is possible to enable opus narrowband(8khz) in Linphone-android? Thanks in advance.

Re: Opus narrowband availability

Mark-5
Hi Joshua,

Isn't Opus supposed to self-adjust to available bandwidth?

That said, if you do find low bandwidth settings, please let me know :-)

Mark